Imperfections such as dark, gappy, unnaturally colored, or excessively worn down teeth, gums unaesthetic – that must not be nowadays.
Following treatment guidelines are used for the improvement of dental aesthetics:
- Use of color-layered aesthetic composites in the front, even for space closure
- White minimally invasive fillings or porcelain veneers with maximum conservation of tooth structure instead of (partial) crowns
- No unaesthetical amalgam filling or gold
- Whitening techniques (Bleaching)
- Gingival grafts and modeling activities with the laser
- Orthodontic correction